Dystopian images and videos

Audio-visual media relating to science, technology and the future
Yuli Ban

Re: Dystopian images and videos

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

It's almost like humans aren't robots that can go at full-blast 8 hours a day...
And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Following the meeting, an “auto bad word monitor” was devised, constituting a blacklist that would flag and automatically block employees from sending a message that contains any profane or inappropriate keywords. In addition to profanities, however, the terms include many relevant to organized labor, including “union,” “grievance,” “pay raise,” and “compensation.” Other banned keywords include terms like “ethics,” “unfair,” “slave,” “master,” “freedom,” “diversity,” “injustice,” and “fairness.” Even some phrases like “This is concerning” will be banned.

You will commit goodthink, peasant

It's only oppression when the government does it. If it's a big organization you have no control over oppressing you, that's called freedom. MURICA.
raklian

Post by raklian »

Yuli Ban wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:00 pm
Following the meeting, an “auto bad word monitor” was devised, constituting a blacklist that would flag and automatically block employees from sending a message that contains any profane or inappropriate keywords. In addition to profanities, however, the terms include many relevant to organized labor, including “union,” “grievance,” “pay raise,” and “compensation.” Other banned keywords include terms like “ethics,” “unfair,” “slave,” “master,” “freedom,” “diversity,” “injustice,” and “fairness.” Even some phrases like “This is concerning” will be banned.

It's only oppression when the government does it. If it's a big organization you have no control over oppressing you, that's called freedom. MURICA.
Restrooms?

:?
To know is essentially the same as not knowing. The only thing that occurs is the rearrangement of atoms in your brain.

Post by Member »

Yuli Ban wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:00 pm Image
They forgot Cage
Nanotechandmorefuture

Post by Nanotechandmorefuture »

Yuli Ban wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:00 pm

Edited for brevity: *sigh* I just get angry sometimes at dumb stuff here in the USA mainly because I have dealt with lots of idiots in Dade County, Fl and with all the recent events in just 2022 the current population here seems to be acting different from the vibe I get and not for the better. I'd say the US politics definitely plays a part in that.

As for Amazon that does not surprise me.
Last edited by Nanotechandmorefuture on Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »