AI-Generated Creations

Audio-visual media relating to science, technology and the future
Yuli Ban

Re: AI-Generated Creations

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
TrueAnimationFan

Post by TrueAnimationFan »

Okay, Yuli...you win. I've entered the waitlist for DALL-E 2 - it's just too friggin cool of a program not to try out at least once.
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Gasp!
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yuli Ban wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:41 pm Gasp!
I feel we are not reacting to this one enough.

DALL-E 2 CREATED PLAYABLE MUSIC.

Just think: you could connect DALL-E 2 to MuseNet or Jukebox and have a quasi-multimodal AI that can generate images AND music from text inputs alone.
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

TrueAnimationFan

Post by TrueAnimationFan »

You know what's kinda scary to me? The quality of these images is basically now on par with my visual imagination.

If I were to think of a beach with palm trees during the sunset with a flock of birds passing overhead, there would probably be a few blurry spots if said image were somehow captured on camera. But once DALL-E gets past the point of creating noticeable distortions in its pictures (like with one of the cars in the capybara image), something powered by AI will now exist that can create imaginary worlds better than my own brain can.

And it all started with a fuzzy grey cow.