LGBT+ News and Discussions

Tadasuke

about trans people sex change

Post by Tadasuke »

You see, the problem is, that over the years I've seen many sources, saying that suicides among transgender people after transitions are very high, not lower than among those who didn't transition. I won't provide you with sources today, because I don't remember and I don't have them saved (I don't save such things), but I've read and listened to such sources over the years. I mean medical doctors, psychologists, psychiatrists and more.
Global economy doubles in product every 15-20 years. Computer performance at a constant price doubles nowadays every 4 years on average. Livestock-as-food will globally stop being a thing by ~2050 (precision fermentation and more). Human stupidity, pride and depravity are the biggest problems of our world.
weatheriscool

Re: LGBT+ News and Discussions

Post by weatheriscool »

firestar464

Re: about trans people sex change

Post by firestar464 »

Tadasuke wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:52 am You see, the problem is, that over the years I've seen many sources, saying that suicides among transgender people after transitions are very high, not lower than among those who didn't transition. I won't provide you with sources today, because I don't remember and I don't have them saved (I don't save such things), but I've read and listened to such sources over the years. I mean medical doctors, psychologists, psychiatrists and more.
You're still reading fringe sources? There's always gonna be that one doctor who hates vaccines and loves ivermectin, you know what I mean?
Tadasuke

regarding "reading fringe sources"

Post by Tadasuke »

firestar464 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:21 pm You're still reading fringe sources? There's always gonna be that one doctor who hates vaccines and loves ivermectin, you know what I mean?
Depending on where you go and who you ask, different facts, sources and proofs you find. "Post-truth" world, where everything is subjective, questionable and depends on your perspective. There is apparently no single version of at least some stories or claims. Almost reminds of the two versions of the same situation of their past between Ryoko Hakubi and Ayeka Jurai in the 1990s anime series Tenchi Muyou!, where they both quite often present two differing versions of a story, to put themselves in a positive light and the viewer doesn't know which one is true. Usually both seem possible.
Global economy doubles in product every 15-20 years. Computer performance at a constant price doubles nowadays every 4 years on average. Livestock-as-food will globally stop being a thing by ~2050 (precision fermentation and more). Human stupidity, pride and depravity are the biggest problems of our world.
weatheriscool

Post by weatheriscool »

weatheriscool

Post by weatheriscool »

weatheriscool

Post by weatheriscool »

weatheriscool

Post by weatheriscool »